as of 4/1/13, temporarily relocated to:
315 Eighth Avenue, Apt. 8E
(on 25th Street)
Counseling and Therapy
- You know something needs to change, but you're not sure how to begin.
- You want someone to talk with, without worrying about others' reactions or judgments.
- We suffer when our disturbing thoughts and feelings (worries, irritability, sadness, images, voices, addictive behaviors, etc.) are out of our control.
- Sadness about the past, worries about the future, anger or irritability about the present, or painful memories about the past may have left you experiencing a feeling of powerlessness and need to self-medicate with alcohol, Marijuana, or other substances.
- Alex can teach you to help yourself to stop your out-of-control thoughts moment by moment, quickly and relatively easily.
- So, you can stop self-medicating at your own pace.
- Alex uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) techniques and teaches Mindfulness techniques to help you improve your mood, relationships, sleep, work and/or school performance.
- Even decrease your addictions. You can learn to control your mood and thoughts, and repair your relationships, as well.
- Change your mind, change your world.
- Skype, GChat, and iChat online video sessions available, too.
321 West 24th Street in Manhattan
(located at Chelsea Healing- a small street-level office with ared awningnear 8th Avenue, down the street from the huge apartment building with the same address)
Alex Stadler, LCSW offers a full range of quick and effective services for children, adolescents, individuals and couples.
Contact Alex to:
- schedule an appointment
- leave a testimonial regarding your experience with Alex
- receive Alex's blog
just complete the form below:
Alex Stadler, LCSW
Effective Therapy NYC
For more information, email or call Alex @ 917-691-4574.
He can answer your questions, provide a telephone consultation, and schedule an appointment in New York City.
see Contact for directions to Alex's Manhattan office.