Alex received his Seminar In Field Instruction (SIFI) from Columbia University School of Social Work, in New York City, in 2005, and has been providing clinical supervision to inexperienced and experienced clinicians, alike.
Alex really enjoys providing his clinical experience and practice wisdom for the benefit of other social worker/therapists.
It is an honor to be able to support the field of helping professionals in their work.
Alex's method of Clinical Supervision includes:
- Modeling Strong Clinical Supervision technique
- Stress Management for Practitioners to moderate potential burnout.
- Clinical skills and technique building
- Use of Role Play
- Understanding NYC DOHMH protocols
- Verbal communication
- Clinical case consultations
- DOHMH worthy written documentation
- Treatment planning
- Implementing and sustaining positive and productive change
- Improvement of efficiency and workflow
- Diversifying clinical modalities
- Cultural competence
- Mentoring and guidance for professional development
- Safety monitoring and awareness
Effective Therapy NYC
For more information,
email or call Alex @ 917-691-4574. Visit the Contact page for directions to Alex's Chelsea, Manhattan office